- High light transmittance and Low haze rate during long time aging process
- Excellent bonding and adhesion to glass and backsheet.
- Excellent anti-yellow resistance for longer life.
- Good long-term thermal properties like creep resistance due to high cross linking rate.
- Low shrinkage rate for improved lamination stability and lower rejections.
- Long shelf life for better storability.
- High volume resistivity for lower PID effects.
Standard thickness: Production size between 0.3 mm to 1.0 mm. Conventional thickness: 0.45 mm ± 0.02 mm.